Saturday, July 4, 2020

FieldTrip: Shenandoah National Park


SHENANDOAH NATIONAL PARK 


Went with the family to Shenandoah National Park for a hike.   Just being able to observe all of God's creation and share this time with my family while they visit was an amazing experience.


Few of God's creature we observed.


Got to see 3 beautiful waterfalls on our hike.


Love my beautiful blessed family.  


Nature in all its glory.


My twin brother enjoying the hike with us.


My mom and brother taking a closer look at the waterfall.


Certain parts of the park had heavy fog which was really neat and a bit scary.  


My dad in his native surroundings.


Love my parents.


Kelvin the Robot who loves to join us in our adventures.


Playing the role of an uncle, helping D to walk the rock wall.


The men looking at the map to see where we will be hiking next.  



No comments:

Post a Comment