Friday, October 26, 2018

Trip to Washington D.C.

TRIP TO WASHINGTON D.C.

We took the week of since we started our week with a trip to Washington D.C. My husband had a business trip there and we took advantage of the trip to explore some museums.  We were excited that my brother from New Jersey was able to join us on our day trip to go with us to the museums.  

The only bad part of the trip was that I had to wear a medical boot on my left foot.  Several days back a lawn mower battery fell on top of it and caused a lot swelling and bruising.  Had to wear the boot to keep it stable and help with the pressure of my foot.  It also protects my foot from the kids accidently hitting it and anything that might come in contact with it.  By the end of the trip my foot was hurting like crazy from all the walking but it was worth the time and memories made with the family.

Enjoy some of the pictures from our day trip to Washington D.C., looking forward to go back and explore the other museums in the area.



Rest stop in Virginia before heading to Washington D.C. for the day, thankfully the hotel was only 12 minutes away from where my husband needed to work.


Kids always love having my twin brother around, he knows how to spoil them rotten.


D was super excited to see the Batmobile, highlight of the trip.














D loved interacting with all the statues, love his imagination and curiosity.












K loves all things Dinosaurs and was so happy to see there was a dinosaur exhibit.











My favorite part was going to the Butterfly Pavilion and getting to photograph all the beautiful butterflies.  


God's beautiful creations


Made their day to have a butterfly land on their finger.













Always hate having to say good-bye to my brother, counting down the days till we see each other again.











No comments:

Post a Comment